DIY Folding Book Competition
Win a free Coral Reefs book this August
Contest will take place between August 1 - August 31, 2020
- Download the template PDF at the top of this page and print it!
- Follow the instructions at the top to cut and fold your own little book.
- We recommend brainstorming on a seperate piece of paper to solidify your idea.
- Then, fill in your book with your idea, however you’d like!
- You can use pencils, pens, markers, or collage magazines, photos, or drawings.
- It can be all imagery, or you can include words, or it could be mostly words!
- If you need help, email us and we will do our best to explain
- When your book is finished, take pictures and share them with us!
Submissions accepted until Aug. 31st
Then, we will review all of the designs and choose the book we feel is most creative.
Its creator will win a copy of our newest book: Coral Reefs & Other Colorful Creatures!
Three runners up will win a sticker sheet of their choice!
Winners will be announced by the end of the day on September 1, and have their designs featured on our Instagram.
We can’t wait to see what you make!
How should the template look when folded?
Reference the photos below to make sure you folded your template correctly:
Treasure Map Example
One example of how to fill the book template. We can't wait to see your ideas!